Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

New Home

"I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself."  - Maya Angelou

Here are some pictures from Bangkok, our new home.

Grace is the center of attention when we are with Michael's family.


A street and an alley near our house.




Taxiing to the grocery store for the first time. What did the girls think about the freedom of no car seats? They loved it, of course!


Grace is obsessed escalators.


Grace and Cora "fah-weeping" our front porch.


Did I mention yet that it's hot in Bangkok? It's hot - as in low 90's (err... 33 celsius) and 70% or higher humidity. We own a whopping twelve fans. At any given time, at least four are running.


There are so many yummy food vendors near us. A modest-sized meal usually costs around $1. So, we eat out all the time. Here's Cora waiting for lunch.


Couldn't quite get myself to eat these conjoined bananas. The girls ate them though.


Again, lots of delicious food nearby. These intimidating little guys cost about 70 cents. They were salty, greasy, crispy, and delicious. I need to buy them again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...