Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

High Five

Last week was one of those weeks.

Last Sunday, Grace vomited a few times and had a fever. She seemed to be getting better on Monday.

On Monday night, I woke up a little before midnight and immediately knew the inevitable was coming. I spent a lot of that night moaning and hugging the toilet. Although Michael was almost as sick as me, he valiantly took care of Grace all the next day while I laid around. By Wednesday, we were mostly better.

On Monday, that little golden window when Grace was getting better and I hadn't gotten sick yet, I taught her how to give high fives. She took a few days to learn how to wave goodbye, but she mastered high fives in about five minutes! Here's the movie. Too bad it's sideways! I can't figure out how to flip videos taken with my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...