Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

It Feels Like Christmas

When you wear spit up on a daily basis and often smell like sour milk, it's nice to wear a super cute pair of shoes. I recently picked these up at Kohl's. And the best part is that between the sale, the 20% off coupon, and my gift card, they only cost $3!


Pre-baby, I read about thirty books a year. I assumed that when Grace came, I would have to severely cut back on my reading. I was totally wrong! Caring for a baby means lots of breastfeeding which means lots of sitting still which means lots of time for reading. Since holding a baby and a book is a little tricky for me and since I've always kind of wanted one, I recently used some stocked up birthday/Christmas money to buy a Kindle Paperwhite. I love it!

What have I been reading? "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan (very interesting), "The Art of Racing in the Rain" by Garth Stein (not so good), and the cookbook "Deep Dark Chocolate" (very hunger pains inducing).


My in-laws also recently splurged and bought us this awesome BOB jogging stroller. I can't wait to get back to my evening runs and I can't wait to do the 5.5 mile hiking trail right by my house again, but this time with Grace!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...