Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Baby Bump


Our baby is the size of a sweet potato. I feel it squirming and kicking several times a day. I have tons of energy. I am almost back to my normal sleep schedule. I eat a bit more than usual on most days. Every couple of weeks, I seem to go through a growth spurt (I just went through one this weekend) where I am ravenously hungry for a couple of days and my stomach noticeably changes. I lost two pounds during that horrible first trimester nausea, but I've gained both pounds back plus a four more. I can't believe I have 20-30 pounds more to pack on before the end! It seems impossible right now, but I am sure it'll come.

In less than three weeks, we will find out if our little one is a little girl or a little boy. For some reason, I keep imagining it's a boy, but I think that's just because we know lots of little boy babies and toddlers and not many girls. After we find out the sex, we will choose a name. What a responsibility! Michael and I have come up with approximately two dozen horrible names that I will not mention here. Ask me in person.

A couple of weeks ago, I thought that I looked more chubby than pregnant. I then dug up this old picture of me pre-pregnancy. I was shocked by how much my body has changed.


Me trying to look pregnant. Disgusting.



13 weeks:


14 weeks:


16 weeks:


17 weeks:


Today:

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful you are!

    Can't wait to talk to you and hear the names . . . but not as much as I'm looking forward to meeting this little person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I loved these beautiful pictures of you. So sorry to hear about the nausea - isn't it the worst?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...