Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge - Days 15-19

Day 15: Silhouette


Day 16: Long exposure. 30 second exposure, baby!

Day 17: Technology.
Day 18: Your shoes.
I missed day 17, so I combined it with day 18. I hope that's acceptable.

These are my lovely 3.5 year old running shoes with my brand new Nike+iPod run tracker! The sensor for the run tracker is designed to fit snugly into the bottom of Nike+ shoes, but I didn't want Nike telling me what shoes to buy, so I did a little internet research and found a perfectly simple and cheap solution: put it in a ziploc bag, roll up the bag, and slide it between the tongue and the laces. 

If my shoes didn't look raggety before, they sure do now.


Day 19: Something orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...