Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Toddler in the House

Before having my own kids, the toddler stage puzzled me. I had no idea how to interact with those little people. Now that Grace is a toddler, I'm still puzzled and at times have no idea how to interact with my little person, but I'm leaning to love it. How could I not?

Playing in the garden.

Dirty bottom.

A conversation through the open window with our elderly neighbor.

Helping Daddy bring in the trash barrels.

See that face? She admires him so much.

Playing with glow sticks in the bathtub.

Naked Jedi running naked through the hallway, light saber in hand.

Wearing Daddy's shoes on her arms.

Wearing her sunglasses(ish).

Wearing her socks on her hands.

And she'll still sometimes snuggle like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...