Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer Dinner

After weeks of waiting, our tomatoes finally turned red, so I made this for dinner:



No, I am not on a diet. In fact, I had In-N-Out for lunch. I just find that I often eat unusual dinners when my husband is out of town and I particularly love this salad... I think it's called Caprese? Or Insalata Caprese? Or Caprese Salad? I don't know. All I know is that it's delicious.




If you want to make it:

  1. Layer slices of tomato mozzarella cheese (fresh mozzarella is best!)
  2. Drizzle with olive oil and squeeze fresh lemon juice on top (balsamic vinegar is how it's always served, but I prefer lemon juice)
  3. Sprinkle on salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...