I baked this spinach quiche on Monday and only a single piece remains in my fridge today because it it the best quiche I've ever had! (Well, it's my mom's recipe, so maybe I'm a little bit biased. But, you should try it for yourself.)
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 stick of cold margarine
- 1 package of frozen spinach (defrosted and excess water squeezed out)
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- Mix together crust ingredients. Press into a pie pan. Bake in a 425° oven for 9 minutes.
- Mis together filling. Put it in the cooked shell. Bake in a 375° oven for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese when done.