Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friday Photography Walk

I am supposed to keep my walking to a minimum so my booty stitches can heal.


I was getting depressed sitting inside all... day... long... when the days are so long and so beautiful. So, I went on a photography walk. I am such a rebel!


Here is the plunder:


My lens doesn't zoom much, so I was about fifteen feet from this door when I took this picture. Can you imagine how awkward it would have been if someone walked out as I was taking it? I would've muttered something like, "I... uh... cool door" and subsequently fled and locked myself up indoors again.



This one makes me feel emo. I think I'm going to call it "Vampire Love." But, seriously. I really like this photo and the fact that all the brown in the picture is dead flowers. So emo.


Backlit leaves. Very nice.



Have I mentioned before how much I love Southern California's citrus trees?



There is a violin maker's shop nearby. The entire shop is covered in tools, wood shavings, wood stains, and violin parts. I need to go back sometime to see the violin maker in action. Can you pick out the knobby, tuning part of the violin in the photo below?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...