Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Family Visit

My parents were in town for a long weekend. (4.5 days!) We spend two of those days in Oceanside with Michael's parents. When I looked through the pictures that I took that weekend, I realized that Grace was in every single one!

My mom. They had a couple really good cuddle sessions where Grace just wanted to be held cheek to cheek. So sweet!


Michael's dad. And Grace eating my camera strap.



Michael's mom. She's 100% responsible for the adorable almond shape Grace's eyes have. Love it!



My dad. We started Grace on solids a week ago. She loves eating so much, she tries to get her hands involved, so here's my dad restraining her while Michael feeds her. On the beach. Lucky kid.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...