Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Travels

Why, hello blog world! I haven't seen you in a minute! On Monday night (Or was it Tuesday early morning?) we returned from a two week Colorado vacation. I stayed pretty unplugged during those two weeks. Tomorrow, we leave for a weekend trip to Catalina Island and will be completely unplugged again.

The Colorado trip was absolutely wonderful, as always. Tons of amazing food, tons of wacky family, tons of incredible nature, tons of much-welcomed help with the baby. Although I have many pictures and many thoughts collected from the two weeks, I will leave you with just two pictures and one thought:

I hope I am as beautiful as my grandmas (both inside and out) when I'm in my eighties. Aren't they lovely?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...