Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Gray's Two-Year-Old Pics

The past almost seven months (aka ever since Cora was born) have been very joyful, but extremely exhausting. The past month, I feel like I have finally turned a corner. Our family is finally getting used to our new normal, and we've settled into some predictable and sane rhythms. It's good to get back to things I used to do like taking pictures of my friends' kids! So without further ado...

Meet Grace Cheetwood.


She's five days younger than my Grace and lives just down the street. I've become good friends with her mom, Jenna. We hang out most weeks with our kiddos in tow - always a highlight of my week! This past week, I took her daughter's two-year-old pictures. Here they are.




  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...