Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Photo Shoot

In the apartments where Michael and I used to live, we had the privilege of striking up a friendship with one of our neighbors, an incredibly hardworking mom named Yesenia and her boys who loved Michael to pieces. Yesterday, I got to take pictures of them.

Aren't they unfairly beautiful?


Playing in the leaves.




These next two shots would have been awesome if it wasn't for the horribly positioned leaves right over Christian's face. Oh well.



Boo. :-( Get out of the way, leaves!




Family.


The whole time I was taking pictures, I could not get a good one of Christian's little brother, Matthew. He was at the same time super active and super camera shy, so he was constantly running around with his back to me. Finally, I resorted to lying to him, telling him that there was a squirrel in the tree. He froze just long enough to get this shot.



Then he realized their was no squirrel and I got this shot right before he ran off.


Little model.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...