Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

My First Reach Concert

My husband has been a big Christian rap fan for the past few years, and I have to admit that I've gotten a bit into it too, so I decided to go with him and a few of his students to the Reach Records "Unashamed: Come Alive" tour.






So, last night, I was on my feet for almost five hours straight in a room filled with a few thousand young people singing things like, "I'm fresh! Not because my swagga' right!"

And it was fun. I got to see the main guys that my husband talks about and listens to so much on stage rapping and going crazy.


And it was exhausting. When we were five rappers in and I had already stood for three hours straight, my back was killing me and I felt like I was going to fall over. My sweet husband walked me to the back of the room and I sat down and drank lots of water for about half an hour and then got back up for the last and best part of the concert.


When I woke up this morning, my feet and back were still sore and I had rap stuck in my head! What an experience.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...