Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

He bought me flowers, gave me a card, made me truffles, and took me too...




The waiter fastened plastic bibs around our necks and told us to roll up our sleeves. Fifteen minutes later, we were served knotted plastic bags of shrimp drowned in a spicy cajun sauce. (A bit reminiscent of goldfish from the pet store, come to think of it.) We ripped open our bags, obediently rolled up our sleeves, and went to town peeling and feasting on shrimp.


Just have to say that we only brought our point and shoot
and it was blinking "I AM OUT OF BATTERY," so these
pics are rushed, horrid, and pretty fun.


We had been planning on trying out The Boiling Crab for well over a year, but the 40+ minute drive followed by a 40+ minute wait was enough to postpone it. But, then the chain expanded closer to home, so we finally got to go. What a good Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...