Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

My Favorite Shots - Part Two

I recently deleted about 80% of my photos. It was a months-long project, but I figure that the fewer photos I own, the more I will look at them. So out went hundreds of shots. In the process, I discovered some old gems. Including these.

Here's part one of my three posts. And part three.

~

Bristlecone Pine tree at Cedar Breaks National Monument. It is thousands of years old.


Snowflakes.



Why, hello there!



We set the camera on the trunk of our car with a timer to get this one. Cambria, California. Little did we know how much our lives would change just a few weeks later when our first was born!



I love coffee.



Self portrait using my bathroom mirror.



I don't even really like makeup, but I like this shot.



Another engagement photo of Jason & Andrea.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...