Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All the Way

In light of all that has gone on in my life since May, and even more so in light of my whole relationship with Jesus since I was a little girl, I have fallen in love with these lyrics. They were originally written by 1875 by Fanny Crosby. Chris Tomlin slightly changed them in the recent revamped version. 



All the way my Savior leads me.
Who have I to ask beside?
How could I doubt His tender mercy
Who through life has been my guide?

All the way my Savior leads me,
Cheers each winding path I tread,
Gives me grace for every trial,
Feeds me with the living Bread.

All the way my Savior leads me.
O, the fullness of His love.
O, the sureness of His promise
In the triumph of His blood.

When my spirit clothed immortal
Wings its flight to realms of day,
This my song through endless ages
Jesus led me all the way.
Jesus led me all the way.


May this continue to be the story of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...