Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Five Days in Colorado

My man and I got to spend an extended Fourth of July weekend in Colorado with family. The weekend was full of:


Nature,


After years of failed attempts, we finally made it on top of Harmonica Arch.





A moon rock.




My big bro and his pup.





I was trying to catch a shot of a lightning fork by using a super slow shutter speed, but I got these awesome clouds instead. I love Colorado thunderstorms.






Family,


I got to see almost twenty of my family members. Here's grandma and my cousins' dog, Baggins.





My happy parents.





And, of course, Food.


shish kabobs!





The best cheesecake ever!






And our dishware: urine collection cups. My mom brought them from her clinic. Hopefully they were unused!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...